Day 1: Arusha – Drive to Ngorongoro Crater
Depart Arusha by road and head to Ngorongoro Crater—one of the natural wonders of the world. A spectacular game haunt, the 102-square-mile crater is a perfect caldera, one of the largest on earth.
Arrive in time for lunch at your booked lodge/camp. Afterwards, embark on a Half Day Crater Tour with game drives.
Millions of years ago a smoldering volcano collapsed, creating the crater and a home for thousands of animals amidst its many types of vegetation grown and nourished over the centuries. Over 30,000 animals live here: prides of lion, rhinos, leopard, cheetah and giraffe, gazelle by the thousands and multitudes of wildebeest.
Later drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Overnight at Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge
- Meal Plan (Lunch & Dinner)
Day 2: Ngorongoro – Drive to Arusha
Early after breakfast you will have a full day game drive at the crater with picnic lunch boxes. Late in the afternoon you will drive back to Arusha and dropped off to your respective hotel/airport..
- Meal Plan (Breakfast & Lunch)
The Package is inclusive of:
• Park Entry Fees
• Full Board Hotel Accommodation while on safari
• All Meals throughout safari and hot lunch/ picnic lunch where necessary
• Enough mineral bottled water while on safari
• Transfers from and to the airport
• Private Transport using a 4X4 Land cruiser.
• Ultimate game drives in our specially designed 4 x 4 wheel drive with pop-up roof for maximum game viewing and everyone guaranteed a window seat.
• Services of a professional English speaking safari guide.
• Government taxes where applicable.
• Daily safari and wildlife briefing
• Airports meet and greet
The Package Excludes:
• Expenses and other items that are purely of personal nature
• Medical insurance.
• Passports and visas