Day 1: Nairobi -Nakuru
You will be picked up from your Nairobi residence/Airport then driven to Lake Nakuru National Park
Arrive in time for lunch at Flamingo Hill Tented Camp. After lunch will be an Afternoon game drive at the park.
The park lies 140km north-west of Nairobi, in Nakuru County of the Rift Valley Region. The ecosystem comprises of the lake, surrounded by mainly wooded and bushy grasslands. The park supports a wide ecological diversity with Flamingos (Greater and Lesser) and other water birds being the major attractions of the area. The ecosystem provides for about 56 different species of mammals including the white rhino and buffaloes and a variety of terrestrial birds numbering nearly 450 species.
You will later drive back to the Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Nakuru – Masai Mara
Breakfast at the camp then immediately depart for Maasai Mara National Reserve.
The Mara is one of Africa's Greatest Wildlife Reserves Maasai Mara is situated in south-west Kenya and is one of Africa's Greatest Wildlife Reserves. Together with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania it forms Africa's most diverse, incredible and most spectacular eco-systems and possibly the world's top safari big game viewing eco-system. It is globally famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards and cheetahs, and the annual migration of zebra, Thomson's gazelle, and wildebeest to and from the Serengeti every year from July to October, known as the Great Migration.
You will arrive in time for lunch at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge. After lunch, you will have an afternoon/evening game drive and later return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Spend the day in Masai Mara, Kenya's most popular game reserve where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant, Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the park, or you can choose to have early morning and late afternoon game drives. You will also have the option of visiting a local Masai village (at a cost of US$20 per person).
You will later return in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 4:Masai Mara - Nairobi
Breakfast at the lodge then check out and drive back to Nairobi and later drop off at the airport to connect with your onward flight.
The package is inclusive of:
- Park Entry Fees
- Full Board Hotel Accommodation while on safari
- All Meals throughout safari and hot lunch/ picnic lunch where necessary
- Enough mineral bottled water while on safari
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Private Transport using a 4X4 Safari Minivan OR Land cruiser.
- Ultimate game drives in our specially designed 4 x 4 wheel drive with pop-up roof for maximum game viewing and everyone guaranteed a window seat.
- Services of a professional English speaking safari guide.
- Government taxes where applicable.
- Daily safari and wildlife briefing
- Airports meet and greet
- Expenses and other items that are purely of personal nature
- Medical insurance.
- Passports and visas Driver/ Guide Gratuity and Tips