Day1:Nairobi – Amboseli
Picked up at the airport/Nairobi residence by our company representative for meet and greet.
You will then drive to Amboseli National Park. About Amboseli National Park:The ecosystem mainly savannah grassland spread across the Kenya-Tanzania border. The park is famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants among other wildlife species. Other attractions of the park include opportunities to meet the Maasai and spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
You will arrive at Oltukai Lodge for lunch and check in. An afternoon game drive and later drive back to the lodge in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Amboseli
- Have an early morning Game drive
- Return for breakfast.
- Freshen up and later a Mid morning Game Drive
- Have lunch and then spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure like swimming in the pool.
- More game drives in the evening in search of more animals.
- Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 3: Amboseli - Nakuru
Breakfast at the camp then drive to Lake Nakuru National Park.
The Park lies in Central Kenya, 140km north-west of Nairobi, in Nakuru district of the Rift Valley Province. The ecosystem comprises of the lake, surrounded by mainly wooded and bushy grasslands. The park supports a wide ecological diversity with Flamingos (Greater and Lesser) and other water birds being the major attractions of the area. The ecosystem provides for about 56 different species of mammals including the white rhino and buffaloes and a variety of terrestrial birds numbering nearly 450 species.
Arrive in time for lunch at Sarova Lion hill Game Lodge. Afternoon game drive at Lake Nakuru National Park and later drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Naivasha
After breakfast you will drive to Lake Naivasha arriving in time for lunch at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge. After lunch, you will leave the lodge for an afternoon Boat.
Take a hippo boat ride around the lake. The haunting call of a Fish Eagle high over the lake as it prepares to grab fish from the water brings a perfect getaway. Later, you will return for Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 5: Naivasha - Masai Mara
Breakfast at the camp then drive to Masai Mara National Reserve.
Maasai Mara is situated in south-west Kenya and is one of Africa's Greatest Wildlife Reserves. Together with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania it forms Africa's most diverse, incredible and most spectacular eco-systems and possibly the world's top safari big game viewing eco-system.
It is globally famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards and cheetahs, and the annual migration of zebra, Thomson's gazelle, and wildebeest to and from the Serengeti every year from July to October, known as the Great Migration.
You will arrive in time for lunch at Mara Serena Lodge After lunch you will have Evening game drives and later return for dinner in the late evening after game drives.
Day 6: Masai Mara
Morning breakfast and exit the lodge with packed lunch for a whole day game drive at the Mara National Reserve in search of the Big 5.
You will later return in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 7:Masai Mara – Nairobi
Breakfast at the lodge, drive back to Nairobi then later drop off at the airport for your outbound flight.
The Package is Inclusive of:
- Park Entry Fees
- Full Board Hotel Accommodation while on safari
- All Meals throughout safari and hot lunch/ picnic lunch where necessary
- Enough mineral bottled water while on safari
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Private Transport using a 4X4 Safari Minivan OR Land cruiser.
- Ultimate game drives in our specially designed 4 x 4 wheel drive with pop-up roof for maximum game viewing and everyone guaranteed a window seat.
- Services of a professional English speaking safari guide.
- Government taxes where applicable.
- Daily safari and wildlife briefing
- Airports meet and greet
- Expenses and other items that are purely of personal nature
- Medical insurance.
- Passports and visas
- Driver/ Guide Gratuity and Tips